The MyoSure suite offers a complete tissue removal solution for intrauterine procedures both within the operating room and outpatient setting.
As more operative procedures are moved into the outpatient clinic, we are exploring different practices and experiences of using MyoSure in this setting, with a particular focus on successfully removing RPOC and larger fibroids. The panel of speakers will be discussing their current practice, protocols & case studies.
- Mr Akobundu Nnochiri, Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist (Queen’s Hospital & King George Hospital, London UK)
- Dr Eve Gaughan, Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist (Rotunda Hospital Dublin, Ireland)
- Mr David van der Ham, MD PhD, Gynaecologist (Martini Hospital Groningen, Netherlands)
- Experiences of using MyoSure in Outpatients
- Protocol variations including local analgesia & pre meds
- Patient selection & patient experience
- Case studies
- Hints & Tips
- Extended live Q&A